Sharing a few pics and some information that you may like to note.
- The Best month to go to Vaishno Devi Temple is January.
- Don't rush - try to get a room to spend a night near the main temple 'Bhavan'. Get up early next morning and spend some time among the Trikut hills.
- Don't climb up/ down barefoot. Take light canvas shoes.
- Ponies can be taken to climb up but while climbing down better avoid them. Instead walk and enjoy the scenary.
- Take Yatra Parchi in advance. You will thus avoid long queue in Katra to get the same. Yatra Parchi is available online at - https://www.maavaishnodevi.org/yatraparchi_detail1.asp
- Paper Walnut is worth buying. Depending on season, it will cost around Rs 150-200/- per Kg. (Walnut season is September-October)
Jai Mata Di....